- Why Choose Maxwell & Associates?
- Thoroughness - In our investigations accuracy and attention to detail are highly valued.
- Neutrality - Those affected by an internal investigation want to be treated fairly and expect investigatory conclusions to be untainted. To this end, Maxwell & Associates conducts its investigations in an unbiased manner so as not to be seen as favoring a particular individual or point of view.
- Confidentiality - We hold all information gathered during the course of an investigation in strictest confidence.
- Tactfulness - The delicate nature of workplace claims can make some witnesses hesitant to divulge information. To be successful, the investigator must have the ability to place witnesses at ease and, with sensitivity, explore the issues at hand. Our experienced investigators take this responsibility seriously and are able to come away with information critical to resolution of the case.
- Reporting - Taken as a whole, our investigative approach forms the basis of our clear and informative reports. These reports identify the underlying issues, pertinent documents, the involved parties and their role in or knowledge of the complained of conduct. When requested, Findings are included which set forth our conclusions based on the preponderance of evidence.
- Personnel Issues
- EEO Complaints
- Workers' Compensation Claims
All employers want a workplace that is safe and productive. Workplace disputes do
arise however despite the employer's best intentions. Unresolved conflict can harm
an organization by reducing morale and productivity. It can also lead to
unwanted and expensive litigation.
Our mission is to mitigate workplace conflict. We do this by promptly and thoroughly investigating the issues in dispute before they worsen.